24 Eylül 2007 Pazartesi

Brandie Moses

Brandie Moses biography

I was born on July 19 in Fort Smith, Arkansas. I grew up in a small town not far from Ft. Smith called Booneville. With a population of only 5,000 there wasn't too much excitement. I was very much a tom boy when growing up. I was always playing basketball or other sports with the guys. When I entered high school, I became more interested in the girlie things. I focused more on dating and partying with my friends. Despite the partying, I graduated with honors.



With a scholarship in hand, I moved on to Fayetteville, Arkansas where I attended the University of Arkansas. I majored in Psychology as I planned to join the FBI and work as a criminal profiler. However, upon graduating in 2001 my life took me in a different direction.



Although Arkansas is a very beautiful state, I packed my bags and decided to head to the beach. My car was loaded with just my clothes and my dog, a beautiful Great Dane. We started a crazy road trip, which was supposed to land us in Florida where we would settle. Since I am not that great with a map, we somehow we landed in Port Aransas, Texas :) I picked up a job as a waitress in a popular beach club to earn some spending money. A short two weeks later, I was eating lunch in a restaurant when I was approached and asked if I would be interested in working for a modeling agency. The money was good and I liked the idea that I would get to do some traveling and meet new people. Without hesitation, I jumped on the idea.



The modeling is a lot of fun, but I am not crazy and I do realize that you aren't young forever, so I started saving my money because I knew that I eventually wanted to open my own business. Finally in October 2004, I had enough money to open the doors to my first store. It is a custom Bath and Body shop where we cater to our customers by creating unique products designed specifically for that customer. Business has been a lot of fun and a ton of work!



Between the modeling and my business, I am very busy. However, I still make time to do what is most important to me. I enjoy spending time with my family, friends, and pets (I am very much an animal lover!) I also love the beach!! There is nothing more relaxing than hanging on the beach with friends, or just by myself reading a book.

Hiç yorum yok: